Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Antique Printers table with marble top


I have a 1900” antique printers table with marble that measure 39x48 and the cabinet with marble on it measures 39” in height. I thought it would make a great kitchen island. My husband Mark, who works in the construction field, found this wonderful piece of history that was going in the dumpster. We cleaned it up and put a piece of marble on it and WOW it is beautiful. 


Because it is from the early 1900’s, it has age and character and patina. The printer draws are adjustable pull out for access to stored items. All hardware is original to the piece. The marble has been sanded and is a bit dull and not perfectly smooth. This is a look that you see in Restoration Hardware catalogs and  many  designers and decorators suggest the look.

If you are interested you can e-mail me for more info.

Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. I love it and how you have it decorated/staged is beautiful. Anything "old" is my favorite, the new furniture just doesn't do it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am really interested in the marble topped printers table. How do I email you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. wireless printer

    ReplyDelete